About the Webinar
- How do we reclaim equilibrium and focus as we transition into the next-new-normal of hybrid work? While we can’t control our external circumstances, there are some specific actions we can take to exercise agency and build peace of mind in the midst of adversity. In this session, we’ll investigate science-based strategies for enhancing health and well-being. Using a holistic 5-pillar model of resilience, we’ll examine various facets of the mind-body connection, including the relationship between psychological, social, and emotional health. We will also explore ways to activate internal resources to deal with external pressures, creating a renewed sense of empowerment and possibility.
- Exploring the Mind-Body Connection
- Positive Stress, Negative Stress, and Burnout
- The Biology of Stress
- Boosting Resilience
- Mindset and Locus of Control
- Embracing Mindfulness
- Connecting Intentionally and Building Team Health
About the Presenter
Christa Kirby is VP of Talent Development and Global Practice Director for Management and Leadership at Corporate Education Group (CEG). A licensed psychotherapist, Christa integrates her global experience as a mental health professional with her passion for holistically developing leaders and teams. For the last 25 years, she has been designing and delivering impactful learning experiences to companies, nonprofits, and non-governmental organizations all over the world.
Christa has also played a pivotal role in various national and global initiatives focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion, civil society building, and conflict resolution. Her work has taken her across North America, throughout Western and Northern Europe, as well as to countries including Afghanistan, Bosnia, Croatia, Romania, Estonia, Ethiopia, India, and Singapore. Click here to see her TED Talk, “What Lies within Us: the Transformational Power of Creativity.”