About the Webinar
- The business demand for coaching is growing exponentially every year. While hiring external coaches is one way to benefit from the ROI that coaching delivers, another more sustainable option is to create a coaching mindset within your organization.
- Gone are the days when managers had all the right answers and gave directives on what to do and how to do it. With constant, disruptive change being the norm, a new set of capabilities is required for managerial – and organizational – success. Equipping managers with the skills to guide and support employees, asking incisive questions that lead them to discover their own answers, is a fundamental shift that many successful organizations are making.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- • How a coaching mindset unlocks people's potential
• What tools and support are needed to build coaching capabilities
• How to choose a coaching model that fits your organizational culture
About the Presenter
Christa Kirby is VP of Talent Development and Global Practice Director for Management and Leadership at Corporate Education Group (CEG). A licensed psychotherapist, Christa integrates her global experience as a mental health professional with her passion for holistically developing leaders and teams. For the last 25 years, she has been designing and delivering impactful learning experiences to companies, nonprofits, and non-governmental organizations all over the world.
Christa has also played a pivotal role in various national and global initiatives focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion, civil society building, and conflict resolution. Her work has taken her across North America, throughout Western and Northern Europe, as well as to countries including Afghanistan, Bosnia, Croatia, Romania, Estonia, Ethiopia, India, and Singapore. Click here to see her TED Talk, “What Lies Within Us: the Transformational Power of Creativity.”