About the Webinar
- Individual and team success depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others, face-to-face as well as virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and every interaction is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Whether presenting one-to-one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
- Topics include:
• Define goals for specific communications
• Key skills involved in communicating clearly and with impact
• Barriers to effective communication
• Planning your communication strategy
About the Presenter
Crystell Anthony, M.Ed., MBTI®, is a senior trainer and consultant for Corporate Education Group. She is also principal and founder of her own consulting company, The Focus Group. Crystell has successfully designed and facilitated training programs in the public and corporate sectors for executive, managerial, and administrative professionals since 1979. Her training programs are known for containing simplified best practices for easy on-the-job applications and have been successfully installed in organizations across the globe.