About the Webinar
- We did it! The deliverable (new system, process, product) is done. But no one is using it, and it is too difficult to support! The change management plan should have been developed in parallel with the project management plan and not ignored or only thought about post-implementation, which we will discuss in this dynamic webinar.
- At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Realize the nature of change and describe how resistance manifests in people.
- Compare prevalent change models and categorize their similarities.
- Envision the future state and assess stakeholders.
- Plan for change communication, training, and risks.
- Evaluate change effectiveness.
About the Presenter
Keith Wilson's background includes over 30 years of successful coaching, training, management, and consulting experience. He is a welcomed facilitator at numerous fortune 500 corporations, universities, and associations worldwide and is well known for his public speaking skills and enthusiasm. He has successfully consulted, developed courses for, and coached and trained thousands of people worldwide virtually, in person, and through on-demand recordings in all areas of Agile Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and Disciplined Agile, Project, Program and Portfolio Management, Business Analysis, Microsoft Project, Project Online/Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Leadership and Interpersonal skills. Keith is consistently rated as a top coach, trainer, and facilitator with outstanding evaluations and comments that include very engaging, energetic, entertaining, informative, over-the-top interesting, great presenter, very enthusiastic; humorous, clear, and concise.