About the Webinar
- With the next-new-normal of hybrid work looming on the horizon, how are you reimagining the way teamwork might occur along the axes of time and place? Who is authoring the decisions about the parameters of flexible work, and how are you balancing individual and team needs and preferences with those of the organization?
In this webinar, we’ll examine some often overlooked aspects of hybrid work, exploring hidden power differentials and ways to balance key dynamics and decisions to create a fair and equitable environment.
- Articulate the benefits and challenges of hybrid work.
- Identify power differentials introduced by hybrid work arrangements.
- Reimagine the way teamwork might occur along the axes of time and place.
- Leverage empathetic questioning to discover team members’ needs and wants regarding hybrid work.
- Take action to balance inequities around access to resources and visibility.
About the Presenter
Christa Kirby is VP of Talent Development and Global Practice Director for Management and Leadership at Corporate Education Group (CEG). A licensed psychotherapist, Christa integrates her global experience as a mental health professional with her passion for holistically developing leaders and teams. For the last 25 years, she has been designing and delivering impactful learning experiences to companies, nonprofits, and non-governmental organizations all over the world.
Christa has also played a pivotal role in various national and global initiatives focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion, civil society building, and conflict resolution. Her work has taken her across North America, throughout Western and Northern Europe, as well as to countries including Afghanistan, Bosnia, Croatia, Romania, Estonia, Ethiopia, India, and Singapore. Click here to see her TED Talk, “What Lies within Us: the Transformational Power of Creativity.”