About the Webinar
In this engaging session, participants will embark on a transformative journey from facing roadblocks to experiencing breakthroughs in problem-solving and critical thinking. Unleash your potential and uncover the secrets behind effective creative problem-solving and critical thinking techniques. You will develop the skills to overcome challenges and achieve innovative solutions through interactive activities, real-life examples, and practical strategies.
- Explore the principles and characteristics of creative problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Dive into various brainstorming techniques, including traditional brainstorming, reverse brainstorming and mind mapping.
- Learn how to apply critical thinking skills such as analysis, evaluation, inference, interpretation, and explanation.
- Discover strategies to overcome barriers to creativity and critical thinking.
- Engage in hands-on exercises to apply problem-solving and critical thinking techniques in real-world scenarios.
- Gain practical tips for integrating creative problem-solving and critical thinking into your everyday life.
Join us for this dynamic session and unlock the secrets that will empower you to navigate challenges with confidence, break through obstacles, and achieve success through creative problem-solving and critical thinking.
About the Presenter
Phillip D. Edge, trainer and consultant with Corporate Education Group, is an engaging speaker, leadership development facilitator, master communicator, and 21st-century thought leader. For over two decades, Phillip has worked in personal and professional development serving as a facilitator, trainer, mentor, and keynote speaker. Phillip has worked with organizations in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors including Fortune 100, Fortune 500, healthcare, government, and education.