About the Webinar
- Regardless of your position, you will occasionally be required to present information to others. Whether the presentation is impromptu, casual, or formal, you must be able to demonstrate confidence and clarity to effectively deliver your message. This webinar will provide you with key steps and practical tips that will help you present information, your ideas, and projects professionally to engage audiences in meetings, conferences, keynote addresses, and client situations.
We will explore the following topics during this webinar:
- The key steps in preparing and practicing for any effective presentation
- How to stay in control, provide leadership, and overcome speaker fright to project professional credibility
- Practical tips for beginning and ending your presentation with an impact
- How to analyze your audience and frame your messages to meet their needs
About the Presenter
Crystell Anthony, M.Ed., MBTI®, is a senior trainer and consultant for Corporate Education Group. She is also principal and founder of her own consulting company, The Focus Group. Crystell has successfully designed and facilitated training programs in the public and corporate sectors for executive, managerial, and administrative professionals since 1979. Her training programs are known for containing simplified best practices for easy on-the-job applications and have been successfully installed in organizations across the globe.