Senior Trainer and Consultant for Corporate Education Group
About the Webinar
Organizations everywhere have been undergoing tremendous changes in the last two years. A major challenge they are running into is how difficult change is to adapt to both emotionally and mentally. Give your people the tools and attitudes to be "change ready" - a mental/emotional state in which they seek solutions instead of blaming others. They look for opportunities in the changes and choose optimism. They vent their emotions in a helpful way and accept change more quickly.
• Increased resilience to bounce back after the unexpected
• Ability to adapt more quickly to a new environment
• Ability to see opportunities in change instead of fighting, fleeing, or freezing
• Reacting with optimism rather than the blame game
• Better health than when resisting change
About the Presenter
Bob Faw, trainer and consultant for Corporate Education Group, has more than 30 years of professional change experience. He guides the growth and development of organizations and individuals with results-driven facilitation. His programs increase team synergy and interpersonal skills and enhance connections and mutual trust. Bob is an author, keynote speaker, and business school professor. His book Energize: Ignite Passion & Performance with User Friendly Brain Tools is an Amazon e-book bestseller.